Resident Physician Membership
RCMA/CMA offers FREE sponsored membership to resident physicians for the duration of their residency training. Start using your member benefits today!
- RCMA Free Live & On Demand Webinars – Stay informed about the issues affecting physicians and the practice of medicine by attending RCMA Workshops (COVID-19, Stress & Burnout, Practice Management, Risk Management, HIPAA, etc.) www.rcmadocs.org/events or RCMA Docs - YouTube
- CMA Free Live & On Demand Webinars – CMA’s webinar series gives physicians the opportunity to watch online presentations on important topics of interest and interact with legal and financial experts from the comfort of their homes or offices. www.cmadocs.org/events or www.cmadocs.org/webinars
- On Call Library - CMA's online health law library contains nearly 5,000 pages of CMA On-Call medical legal documents (HIPAA, e-Medicine, Physician Patient Relationship, Reimbursements and more!) www.cmadocs.org/health-law-library
- Legislative Policy - Find out information and latest news on legislative issues facing healthcare in California. www.cmadocs.org/top-issues
Physician Recruitment Support
- Transition into practice in Inland Southern California by connecting with Zulma Nardino (email@example.com) who can help you connect with local practices seeking an associate.
- Employment Contract Model - Employment Contract Model covers the issues commonly raised by physician employment contracts
- Thakur Law Firm – is a full service law firm offering RCMA members complimentary consultations up to 30 minutes, 10% off hourly rates and flat fees for various contracts.
- The CMA Resident and Fellow Section has a number of elected positions—including seats on the CMA Board of Trustees—that serve important roles on behalf of all California medical residents. Strengthen your C.V. while shaping state and federal health care policies. www.cmadocs.org/sections/resident-fellow.
- Physicians’ Confidential Line (844) 4DOCPRN – Staffed by trained RCMA members, resident physicians receive emotional support in a safe confidential environment. www.rcmadocs.org/confidential
- Student Loan Refinancing – RCMA members have access to a variety of student loan refinancing options from SoFi, including low-variable and fixed rates with terms ranging from five to twenty years. www.rcmadocs.org/financial
- Insurance –RCMA members receive discounted rates and/or enhanced coverage on insurance products though Mercer Health & Benefits Insurance Services, LLC. www.countycmamemberinsurance.com
- Auto & Homeowner Insurance - Members receive 8% off auto insurance from Mercury Insurance. For more details, call Mercury Insurance Group at (888) 637-2431 or visit www.mercuryinsurance.com/cma
- Magazine Subscriptions - Members receive up to 89% discount on magazine subscriptions. https://www.buymags.com/cma
- Staples - Members save up to 80% on office supplies, facility, technology, furniture, custom printing and more from Staples Advantage. www.cmadocs.org/benefits/practice
If you would like more information about RCMA Resident Physician Membership or about the benefits that are available to resident physicians, please call RCMA at (800) 472-6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.