Riverside County Medical Association (RCMA) and Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) have come together to address the physician shortage in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. We are united in our goal to increase the number of physicians practicing in Inland Southern California. We understand that tackling this shortage will benefit our communities by providing them with the healthcare services they deserve!
RCMA's Physician Workforce Development Director, Zulma Nardino firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to meet with you and provide additional help and resources to help you hire an associate.
Workforce Development Resources Available:
- Free Toolkits
- A Physician’s Guide to Recruiting a New Associate©
- A Resource Guide for the New Physician©
- A Physician’s Guide to Embarking on Your Medical Career©
- Free Job Postings on www.SoCalDocJobs.com
- Free information on Loan Repayment Programs and Scholarships
- Free information on the Benefits of Living and Practicing in Inland Southern California
- Free Presentations for Physician Residency programs
- Free Information on IEHP Network Enhancement Fund
- Free Information on various Physician Compensation Models and Salary Surveys
- Free Assistance with Creating Job Postings
- Free Physician and Resident “meet and greets” throughout Inland Southern California
Are you interested in becoming a RCMA Business Partner? Submit A Proposal!